Monday, April 13, 2009

Stuff

Well it's been a long time but here I am to post again. Lots of stuff has been happening, I got accepted into Dordt College and have been working on applying for scholarships and financial aid. We have been having calves like crazy for the last month. I'm trying to finish High School right now. There has been a lot of poop that accumulated over the winter that I am almost done hauling finally. And it's almost planting season so we are starting to get stuff ready for that.

Well thats a quick update I'll try and write more with some stolen Pictures in the next day or two.
Crazy Cowboy

7 comments:

LocaChica said...

Thanks for updating..finally!

Living Out Loud said...

haha! You get to poop scoop!!!! Hahaha!!! or should I say; scoop poop=D Same dif though..... Looks like you are having a good ol' time. See ya later 'gater,
Mickey=D

Bridgette said...

I am glad you posted!
Bridgette
P.S. you can use my pics

Nicole 妮可 said...

well as i live and breathe....

never thought i'd see the day.

tiff said...

neither did i

A few words from the oldest! said...

I'm wonder if you live under a rock and only come out once every two or three months to update your blog!
p.s. not that i have much room to talk!

Mary Frances said...

Congratulations on your college acceptance. It's where you wanted to go...I'm really truly happy for you! good luck with your scholarships and future. :-) God Bless