Sunday, January 4, 2009

Revenge is cold

Just to let everyone know I AM ALIVE, I have been busy and haven't come up with anything good to blog about lately. Also our family camera was broken when mom dropped it. Brock and Bridge are rather ummm, greedy with their pictures so I'm having a hard time coming up with any picture posts.

Now at Christmas my 2 of my aunts thought it would be funny to finally get some payback for the pictures that you have all been looking at for so long. While I was taking a nap they went to my house and grabbed a bunch of my clothes, soaked them in water and threw them on a tree. The high temp. was a whopping 0 on the day this happened. But that was not all, they also took several items from my room, wrapped them up and put them in the gift exchange as well.

All I have to say is that I will get them back one way or another.

Till I post again, which wont be as long as it took me this time, The Crazy Cowboy

P.S. the favorite aunt contest is up for grabs again since everyone is now reset at zero because of this prank.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rhonda must be in the lead because she did not payback yet hee hee hee so I guess Rhonda is number 1
Annie

Nicole 妮可 said...

HEHEHEHEHEHE

YEAH FOR THE AUNTS. WISH I COULDA COME UP WITH SOMETHING GOOD LIKE THAT.

CHEERS YOU AUNTS!

brandt brenneman said...

wow you people still check my blog, I'm flattered

tiff said...

me too! i still look at it. and speaking of ppl that stink. i think that's you brandt.

your favorite EX!

Living Out Loud said...

OK branners, I just had to give you crap 'bout your "choice of words".... "my 2 of my"? Sorry dude! It was a had to!

YOu bet revenge is cold! Especially when your clothes are FROZEN!!! HA. HA;-p
I think I really like your aunts! Well, I'm glad that you came back...but if there isn't more post's to come in the next year.....you see, right now your flattered, but the no post hing...You will be PLATTERED!!! Flat! On a plate! As thin as an elephant...wait a minuet! Elephants ain't flat!!! OOH!! I got one! You will be as flat as a tape worm!!!!! OOO!!! Beat that! Bye crazy dude(ette) Mickey

Anonymous said...

You know you love me...NOW POST!!!!!!!!!

tiff said...

Brandt if you don't post... im going to do a post about you on my blog. and it won't be cool cause i have some rather um... unsightly pictures of you! :)

tiff said...

oh and can i be your favorite aunt? please please?

tiff said...

oh and you have one week to respond to my warning. and then it's.... :p off with your head!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Yes Tiff!!! DO IT!!! DO IT GOOD TOO!!!!! oooooooo, I can't wait!!!

yes Brandt, revenge is cold & SO ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha. Ha. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Tiff, don't take his head off yet, wait till I can bring the video camera!!! Yaaa! miss p.....;-p You get the name right tiff?

PS brandt, don't post.

Anonymous said...

Your giving him a whole week, I would just post the pictures.

Brock Brenneman